Brow Lamination (with option to add tint)
Brow lamination, also called brow sculpt or brow lift, is essentially a perm for your eyebrows.
Brow lamination was designed to give the illusion of fuller, more defined eyebrows. For best results, it is desirable to have a fair amount of natural brow hair as the process doesn't add any pigment but rather your existing hairs are coaxed into place to look fluffier and more defined, and have a slicked-up, shiny look—You'll be surprised by how much brow you can have once the lift has worked its magic so if you have a fair amount of hair but they are thin or sparse, it is very much worth it!
It is possible to add further dimension to the brows by opting for a tints part of the process. The tint tends to last around 3 weeks and the lamination can last anywhere from 4-6 weeks depending on the coarseness of your brows.
This is a non-invasive treatment and requires no downtime! Aftercare is simple - avoid steam, water and sweat for 24-hours after the treatment to allow your brows to fully set into the style
Additional pricing includes: Add Brow Tinting: $20 CAD (minimal brow shaping with tweezers included if need be)
• Spa services will be paid for at the time of booking
• Cancellation refunds will be available until 24 hours before the scheduled appointment
• Tips are included in the price of the service
• Please note as of Monday, November 1st proof of vaccination and photo ID will be required for all spa treatments
• Gift Cards can be used towards Spa Appointments