Mix 1 tsp mask powder with water or hydrosol to form a gel. Use 1-2 times/week.
Antioxidant Brightening Mask
A soothing herbal gel mask to nourish, brighten and gently clarify skin. Made with organic colloidal oats, olive leaf, and licorice root, these anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herbs work together to support hydration, soothe redness, and target pigmentation. Formulated for all skin types and especially beneficial for dull, dehydrated, sensitive, or breakout-prone skin.
Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel) Flour), Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Juice Powder, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root.
Zero toxins, Zero irritants
- No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, PEGs, silicones, or petroleum
- No fragrance, limonene, essential oils, nut oils, or floral extracts
- Colloidal oatmeal: Made from finely ground oats, this anti-inflammatory ingredient has been used for centuries to soothe and heal irritated skin. Oat lipids and starches act as an emollient, binding water and protecting the skin barrier.
- Licorice Root: This powerfully brightening antioxidant herb is known for its ability to soothe redness and target pigmentation/dark spots. Helps support healthy hydration and balanced oil production over time for calm, glowing skin.
- Olive Leaf: A fresh, nourishing antioxidant herb that firms, brightens, and protects skin against damage caused by environmental stressors like pollution and UV rays.
I have used a few masks in the past, but they always really irritated my skin, so I thought it wasn't for me. The antioxidant brightening mask is heaven-sent! I have been using Peet Rivko products for almost a year now, and this new mask is the perfect compliment to my skincare routine. It smells like pizza (!!) and leaves my skin feeling thoroughly cleansed but not stripped down. I found that using one teaspoon as suggested creates more mask than I need, and have now been using 1/2 teaspoon with a few drop of water and a few drops of squalene oil, which creates the perfect amount of product for my face.
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.