Best Skin Ever - Rose
Firms and regenerates
• Plumps fine lines
• Soothes irritation
Cleanse and moisturize the face and body.
Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils is an ancient Ayurvedic and gracious gypsy method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. Nadine designed the Best Skin Evers (BSE) to be your finest bathing and beauty aide. These oils plus water and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, moisten, and bedew.
Harness the regenerating power of rose with this all-in-one cleanser, exfoliant, and moisturizer. This skin-loving blend of oils deeply hydrates and balances all skin types while effectively lifting surface impurities, leaving your skin feeling perfectly cleansed, and positively radiant.
Recommended For: All skin types, especially mature or sensitive.
Directions: Washing with Rose Best Skin Ever™
Washing with oils is a quick, easy, and super effective way to keep the skin clean and healthy.
1. Dampen a small area of a facial or cleansing cloth with water. Squeeze it out.
2. Apply a squirt of Rose Best Skin Ever™ to the damp cloth.
3. Gently massage the face, with the cloth. Wash gently to cleanse, or vigorously to exfoliate the skin. Rinsing your skin is optional.
If more moisture is needed, add another squirt or two of Best Skin Ever™ or a Libations Serum.
- Organic Ingredients:-
- Golden Jojoba - Simmondsia chinensis
- Virgin Coconut - Cocos nucifera
- Rose Otto - Rosa damascena
- Seabuckthorn - Hippophae rhamnoides
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
- Ylang - Cananga odorata
- Vetiver - Vetivera zizanioides
- Grapefruit - Citrus paradisi
- Palmarosa - Cymbopogon martini
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.