Extra Exfoliation use a dash with pure water, any cleanser, any of Best Skin Evers, or Honey Mask to create a smoothing, strengthening facial mask or gentle exfoliator. It also makes a wonderful addition to your tooth-brushing regimen; add a pinch to any of our oral serums to polish your pearly whites or mix with coconut oil for a pulling serum.
Living Libations Perfect Pearl Powder is a pristine, deep sea-dream for polished skin and pearly whites. Created from nourishing pearl nacre sourced from deep in the South Seas, this ancient beauty care preparation is used to infuse skin and teeth with beneficial ingredients.ADDITIONAL USES
• Extra Exfoliation: add a dash to a damp facecloth and a squirt of Best Skin Ever to boost this gentle method of cleansing.
• Acne, Blemish, Scar, Spot Cleanser: add one drop of a DewDab to a pinch of Perfect Pearl Powder, apply to area and leave on for as long as possible, or overnight.
• Combine a squirt of a Best Skin Ever or Serum with a dash of Perfect Pearl Powder and massage into face to cleanse and revive. Rinse. Apply one squirt of serum to moisturize.
• Add a tiny pinch to your toothbrush with one drop of Tooth Serum (Yogi, Mint & Myrrh, or Happy Gum Drops) and brush teeth for two minutes.
• Add one pinch to one teaspoon of coconut oil for 15 minutes of Oil Pulling.
For over three thousand years, pearl powder has been a staple of Chinese health and beauty. Women used pearl powder to slow the signs of aging and fight the appearance of wrinkles. Pearl powder was also applied externally and taken internally by ancient peoples throughout India, Egypt, and the indigenous cultures of South and Central America. Cleopatra was a big fan of pearl powder for her skin, as was Wu Zetian, the only female emperor in China's long history. Today, pearl powder is used for its beautifying properties in skincare products and to polish teeth.
Perfect Pearl Powder comes from Mother of Pearl, also known as pearl nacre, which gives birth to each precious, pearly gem. This biomass contains the same nutrients and compounds as the pearl itself, making it a more affordable alternative to crushed pearls with exactly the same benefits. Pearl nacre is packed with nourishing ingredients. It revitalizes the skin, evens skin tone, smooths wrinkles, and gives the skin pearly radiance.
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.