True Skin Radiant Priming Serum
- Beta Glucan: Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hibiscus: Helps to protect against free-radical damage.
- Mastic: Helps to mattify and refine skin throughout the day.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also oil-free, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This silicone-free, fragrance-free primer preps skin for smooth application, while providing a natural barrier against pollution—providing a not-so-basic base. Its silky texture transforms on contact to a give visibly tightening effect: firming the look of skin and refining the appearance pores and fine lines, while leaving skin radiant.
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.