SPF 30 LIP BALM
An all natural, organic, hydrating SPF 30 lip balm that leaves lips feeling soft and protected. Non-Nano Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum protection that applies easily, leaving no visible white residue. We source our premium and sustainable Beeswax from local California beekeepers.
- Shea Butter: Regenerates and soothes the skin and protects it from external factors (such as UV rays or wind) and is also rich in antioxidants.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Contains skin-nourishing fatty acids (oleic acid - 55-86% and linoleic acid 7-35%). Has great smoothing and moisturizing properties.
- Beeswax: High in Vitamin A, which has been found to support cell reconstruction and health. Contains anti-inflammatory properties and is also protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores.
*Made in the USA *Cruelty Free *Organic
*Water Resistant (80 Min) *Broad Spectrum *Reef Safe *Made in the USA *Cruelty Free
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.