Brightens skin and removes dead cells.
This detoxifying cleanser gently exfoliates dead skin cells to brighten skin tone, treat acne and shrink pore appearance. 2% salicylic acid removes impurities and organic coconut oil hydrates and nourishes skin. For all skin types except rosacea and post-procedure skin.
Massage onto wet skin, avoiding eyes. Leave on for one to three minutes for enhanced benefits. Rinse off thoroughly with 10 splashes of tepid water. Follow with a Dr. Loretta serum. Use AM and PM. Can be used on face and body.
- 2% Salicylic Acid: At low pH of 4.5, provides an accelerated micro-exfoliation of dead cells, stored pigment, debris and pollutants from the skin surface and pores.
- 1% Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil: Provides antioxidant, antibacterial and hydrating benefits.
Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocamide MIPA, Salicylic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glyceryl Undecylenate.
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.