Micro Peel Peptide Pads
Exfoliates to reduce appearance of fine lines and pores and acne scars.
These medical-grade peel pads reduce the appearance of fine lines, pore size and dark spots. 10% glycolic acid removes environmental debris from the surface and pores, improving skin's texture. Algae peptides replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions while calming botanical ingredients help soothe skin during the advanced exfoliation process. Continued use improves penetration of other skin care products, maximizing visible benefits.
Soaked in a solution of 10% glycolic acid, Dr. Loretta Micro Peel Peptide Pads offer medical-grade exfoliation to reduce the appearance of fine lines, pore size, and dark spots. Marine algae peptides replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions while calming botanical ingredients help soothe skin during the advanced exfoliation process.
- Mate, Kola, and Guarana soothe skin and calm any stinging or irritation during the exfoliation process
- Continued use improves penetration of other skin care products, maximizing visible benefits
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes, and artificial fragrance
- 60 pads
HOW TO USE
- Apply evenly 3-7 times per week, after cleansing
- For first two weeks, rinse off after 10-20 minutes. After two weeks, if well tolerated, do not rinse off
- 10% Glycolic Acid: Provides enhanced exfoliation and micro-peel by removing dead cells from each other and debris from pores and skin surface, improving skin texture, luminosity and lessening pore appearance and breakouts.
- Marine Peptides: Replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions and exfoliation, while also protecting skin from climate controlled and colder, drier environments.
- Matte, Kola and Guarana Skin Calming Botanicals: Soothe skin and calm any stinging or irritation during the advanced exfoliation process.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Cola Nitida (Kola) Seed Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis (Mate) Seed Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
- Pollution: Low pH medical grade 10% glycolic acid enhances exfoliation of dead cells, debris and pollutants at surface and in pores.
- Climate: Algae peptides increase skin's moisture levels to hydrate as it exfoliates.
- Canada Post
- Free for Canadian orders over $200
- Flat rate of $9.99 anything under $200
- Flat rate of $20.00 for Express Shipping 1-3 Business days, all orders.
- Flat rate of $15 for all American orders
Rest of world:
- Flat rate $45
Vancouver in-store pickup:
- Free in-store pick up option available at check out.
- When selected we will have your purchase ready for pick up within 4 hours of purchase.
All Prices listed in CAD
*Please check spam folders if you do not receive confirmation email right after placing order.
A shipping confirmation with tracking will be sent when your order has been shipped. Domestic orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International orders are shipped via Canada Post or USPS Priority International. Please note that the typical ship time is 2—5 days. We are not responsible for items lost, damaged or stolen in the mail.
If you have placed an order shipping to a destination outside of Canada, tax, customs and import duties will be levied by the client's local government on top of our shipping cost. All additional taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer. This can range from 10% to 40% of the order value. Items will be shipping from Vancouver Canada, with an official invoice declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Canadian Dollars.